Timeline Post 1952 - Image 09

JRGS Alumni Society

The Croydon Archives:
Timeline Post 1952 Image 09

Croydon Council home page


A page from Mr. Lowe's School Record dated 11 January, 1955, the official opening day of the new Upper Shirley Road site. The signatures are those of The Mayor of Croydon, Alderman B. Monk, and the Deputy Mayor and Chairman of the Croydon Educational Committee (also chairman of the school's Board of Governors), Alderman G. J. Cole. [more]

Copyright Croydon Council. Reproduced by permission of Croydon Local Studies Library and Archives Service..

Return to previous page