Timeline 1920 - Image 01

JRGS Alumni Society

The Croydon Archives:
Timeline 1920 Image 01

Croydon Council home page


The first John Ruskin School Log entry, showing that the school opened on 12 January, 1920, at 9am with 210 pupils and eight schoolmasters.

Copyright Croydon Council. Reproduced by permission of Croydon Local Studies Library and Archives Service.

Return to previous page